Are you an account holder of Axis Bank and want to activate Axis bank net banking account online? Well, if yes then you’re at the right place because here we’re going to discuss the procedure of How to activate Axis bank net banking online.
To complete the activation procedure of Axis bank net banking, you have to first register yourself in the official portal of Axis bank and verify all your details. After completing the registration process, you have to login into your account and hence you just create your Axis net banking account. Now, let’s discuss this process in expansion.
How to Activate Axis Bank Net Banking Online?
To complete the registration you have to follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Axis Bank Internet banking. You can search the official portal of Axis bank internet banking in any browser. You can directly visit the official website Axis Bank internet banking with this link https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking/getting-started This will directly land you to the official registration portal of Axis bank. At this site, you have to find the option of ‘Register’ and hit a click on it.
- Now, it’s time to enter your account details in the official portal of Axis net banking. You have to enter your Login ID in the column and click to submit. In case you don’t know your Login ID then enter your Customer ID from your passbook. This works as an alternative to the Login ID.
- Enter your bank account number and mobile number in the specified columns. These details are taken only for account verification so make sure that the account number and mobile number are entered correctly (See Note 1)
- After competing for the above steps you have to enter your debit card details. So, enter your 16 digit debit card number with Expiry date and PIN code in the specified columns. Select your card currency as “Indian Rupee-INR” from the options (See Note 2)
- Don’t forget to accept the terms and conditions of the bank which is displayed on your screen.
- Now, it’s time to set up the login password and verify them. You just have to set up a strong login password which must contain one number, one alphabet, and a special symbol. So, design the password according to the condition specified by the bank.
- Again enter the password in the specified column to verify it. An OTP is also sent to your registered mobile number. So, collect the OTP and fill it in the OTP column.
- 90% of the total work is done. Now, you just have to substantiate the whole work and check whether it attains any mistake or not. After checking all the details click to submit.
How to login into Axis Bank Internet banking?
Follow the below steps to know how to login into Axis Bank Net Banking:
- Firstly, you have to visit the authorized website of Axis Bank from a trusted browser. You can directly jump over it with this link https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking/getting-started
- Once you visit the official website of Axis bank then find the option of login and click on it. Now, enter your login credentials like your login ID and password.
- Click to submit and enjoy the services of Axis bank internet banking.
With these 3 easy steps, you can easily login into your Axis bank net banking account.
Make sure that you must have the below-discussed documents while doing the registration process:-
- Bank passbook (For Account number)
- Checkbook (For Customer ID in case you don’t have your login ID).
- Debit Card (For Debit card credentials).
- Registered mobile number.
So, here we discussed all the details by which you can easily activate Axis bank net banking services online. Make sure that all the documents which are required for registration are available at the time of registration so that you can complete your registration without any problem. In case you have any issues, drop a comment below.