If you are preparing yourself for the first interview with a company, this article might be useful for you. Whenever you sit in front of an interviewer for an internship, you might get to hear “Why should you be hired for this internship?” To help you out with the answer to this question, we are going to discuss something in this article.
That’s a question that many employers ask, and it can catch the applicant by surprise. “Why should I hire you” seems like a pretty straightforward question. There are several ways to answer it. Whatever answer you choose, your response should not only show that you have what it takes to do the job, but it should also indicate that you are interested in the position.
Why should you be hired for this Internship?
1) Briefly sum up what your strengths are and how they make you a good candidate for the job. For example, you could say “I’m extremely detail-oriented” or “My research skills are unparalleled.”
2) Discuss a time when you excelled at a particular skill relevant to the position.
3) Talk about your passion for the job and how it fits into your long-term goals.
4) Talk about your qualifications and what you offer the company.
5) Discuss how you can help or contribute to the company’s success.
6) Ask about job responsibilities, work atmosphere, etc., so that it shows that you’re inquisitive and enthusiastic.
7) Ask questions regarding what is expected of you and how your work will be evaluated.
8) If possible, relate what you have to offer to the company’s mission statement or goals.
9) Talk about your education and training and how it relates to the position.
10) Explain why this internship is a good fit for your career goals and what you hope to gain from it.
11) Discuss how this internship will help prepare you for future positions, especially those related to your major or career interests.
While there is no single correct answer to “Why should I hire you?”, applicants should keep in mind that their responses must be professional and convey enthusiasm and a sincere interest in the position. This is a question that should never be answered with “Because I need the experience,” and it’s important to give honest answers, even if that means saying something like, “I haven’t worked much before but I’m very interested in getting into this field.”
Also Read: How to Deactivate or Delete Naukri Account?
Why should we hire you?
Without a doubt, there are many college students who have entered the workforce with no clue as to what they want to do. A good intern interview will assess your skills, but it should also assess your degree of happiness or unhappiness with the environment you are currently in. To make yourself appear more desirable in an internship interview, answer this question with the answer that you want to be hired for an internship.
Show your interviewer that you are driven by profit and success. Highlight how you can help them move forward and that you want to be a part of their company. Your abilities and skills are important, and they should be showcased at your internship interview, but enthusiasm and passion for the potential position are just as important.
This was the article about answering the question “Why should you be hired for this internship?” If you are asking yourself, how to answer that question then look no more! With these simple tips, you’ll have no trouble with getting an internship or a new job.
You can use this article as a piece of knowledge if you were asked why should they hire you. But please note, not to copy it word by word.