If you have received a new Canara Bank ATM card, congratulations! This article will show you how to activate your card and start using it for transactions. The process is simple and takes just a few minutes to complete. Keep in mind that you will need to have your account number and the ATM PIN that was sent to you in order to activate the card. Let’s get started!
Security Features Of Canara Bank ATM Card
Canara Bank ATM card comes with a lot of security features which makes it one of the most secure ATM cards in India. Some of the security features of Canara Bank ATM card are:
– PIN number protection: This is one of the most important security features of Canara Bank ATM card. Your PIN number is protected by a special chip called ‘EMV chip’. This chip makes it very difficult for anyone to copy or skim your PIN number.
– Transaction limit: Another important security feature of Canara Bank ATM card is that it has a transaction limit. This means that you can only withdraw a certain amount of money from your account using this card. This limits the chances of someone stealing your card and using it for large transactions.
– Two-factor authentication: Canara Bank ATM card also supports two-factor authentication. This means that you will need to enter your PIN number as well as a one-time password (OTP) to authenticate a transaction. This makes it very difficult for someone to fraudulently use your card.
So, these are some of the most important security features of Canara Bank ATM card. If you are using this card, then you can be rest assured that your money is safe and secure.
Benefits Of Holding Canara Bank ATM Card
There are many benefits of holding a Canara Bank ATM card. Some of the key benefits include:
- Convenience – Canara Bank ATM cards offer great convenience, as they can be used at millions of ATMs across the globe. This eliminates the need to carry cash around with you, which can be risky.
- Safety – Canara Bank ATM cards are a very safe way to access your money, as they are PIN-protected. This means that only you will be able to use your card to withdraw cash or make purchases.
- Wide Acceptance – Canara Bank ATM cards are accepted at a wide range of ATMs and merchants both in India and abroad. This makes them a very versatile form of payment.
- Rewards – Canara Bank offers a range of rewards for its ATM card holders, including cashback, discount vouchers and air miles. This allows you to save money on your everyday purchases.
- Flexibility – Canara Bank ATM cards offer great flexibility, as you can choose between a wide range of denominations. This means that you can withdraw or spend exactly the amount of money that you need.
Overall, Canara Bank ATM cards offer a number of key benefits that make them a convenient and safe way to access your money. If you are looking for a convenient and rewarding way to bank, then a Canara Bank ATM card may be the right choice for you.
Steps Involved in Activating Canara Bank ATM Card
To activate your Canara Bank ATM card, you will need to follow these steps:
– Call the customer care number and select the language you are comfortable with.
– Enter your 16 digit ATM card number when prompted.
– Enter your date of birth.
– Create a new PIN for your ATM card.
– Re-enter the new PIN to confirm it.
– Your Canara Bank ATM card will be activated and ready to use!
We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to activate your Canara Bank ATM card. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. Thanks for reading! Until next time!