Canara Bank is ranked as the fourth largest upcoming government bank in incoming time. This happens because Canara bank introduced lots of beneficial schemes which facilitate the general public. One of the schemes of Canara bank is Canara Scholar Corner. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss everything which you should know about this scheme of Canara Bank. So, if you want a detailed description of this scheme then just stick with this article.
What is Canara Scholar Corner?
Canara Scholar Corner is a scholarship portal for students which is guided by the schemes conducted by UGC. This scheme is also known as Scholar corner Which is associated with the Public Management System to the distribution of scholarships directed by the bank.
Canada Scholar Corner refers to a platform that works to facilitate the students to get their scholarships on time. The availability of bank transfers is only allowed in this scholarship facility. Only those students are eligible to get the scholarship with this scheme who passed some tests linked with the scheme like:
- NET-JRF Fellowship
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship-Minority
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC
- Ishan Uday-Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
- Emeritus Fellowship, and many others.
Students who pass these exams will get scholarships with this scheme of Canara Bank. Now, let’s discuss the benefits of Canara Scholar Corner for students. Also, check out Spice Money Agent Login: How To Login To Spice Money Portal
This scheme comes with plenty of benefits. All the benefits of Canara scholar corner are listed below:
- Fellowship of NET/JRF: According to this scheme, the selected students of NET/JRF are awarded 28000 per month.
- Indira Gandhi scheme for single girl child: In this scheme students will get 3100 monthly allowances.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship-Minority: Eligible Students will receive 28000 scholarships per month.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC: In this scheme, the SC students will get 28000 scholarships monthly.
- Ishan Uday-Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region: In this scheme students who are doing general degrees will get 5400 per month and 7100 per month for technical degrees.
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences: This scheme will allow 28000 per month for PWD candidates and many others.
How to register Canara Scholar Corner?
If you want to know the registration process of Canara Scholar Corner then see the content below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Canara Scholar Corner. You can use this link https://scholarship.canarabank.in/ to him on the official portal of Canara Scholar Corner directly.
- Now, a new page will page. You have to click on the option of the student scholar corner. This option will display on your screen.
- After clicking on the Students scholar corner you’ll be directed to the login page of this website.
- Now, click on the link which refers to the registration of a new candidate.
- At this time you have to select the scheme and provide all the information (See. Note 1) which is required to access the scholarship scheme.
- After filling in all the details click to complete the registration.
- Wait for a minute and you’ll get your login ID and password at your email address.
After completing the registration process in this scheme now it’s time to log in to your account. If you’re a newbie and some know the login process then see the below content:
- Firstly you have to visit the official portal of Canara Scholar Corner with the help of this link https://scholarship.canarabank.in/
- Now, click on the option of “Student Corner”. This option is displayed on your screen. Now, visit the student’s log-in page.
- Enter your login ID and password in the specified columns and cluck to proceed.
Your work is done and your Canara Scholar Corner account will open. Here you can access all the services provided by Canara bank to the students. Also, check out PNB Parivar HRMS Login: PNB Staff And Pensioners Portal
While doing the registration in the Canara Bank Canara Scholar Corner scheme, you must assure the availability of required documents. All the documents are listed below:
- Firstly, you have a clear mind about the scheme which you want to elect. You can also see some of the scholarship schemes listed above.
- The ID of the student (This ID must be registered with UGC).
- Email ID (Email ID must be registered with your University).
- Date of birth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are many people who have lots of questions related to the Canara Bank Scholarship Portal. So, I will be answering the most asked questions people. So, here we go:
Que – Who offers Canara Bank Scholarships?
The Canara Bank scholarship is offered by the University Grants Commission (UGC), in association with the Canara Bank.
Que – Who is eligible to apply for Dr S. Radhakrishnan Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities & Social Science?
The applicants who are involved in full-time research and must be unemployed too. The application must not be more than 35 years (relaxation of 5 years is available for reserved category applicants such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ PWD.
The applicants must hold a UG or PG level degree. He/ she should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks for UG level and 60% marks for PG degree (relaxation of 5% marks available for the reserved candidates).
Que – How can I apply for any of the scholarships offered through Canara Bank Scholarships?
To apply for the Canara Bank Scholarships, you first need to visit their official website and fill the application form. The required steps are given above and you can follow them in order to register for the Canara Scholar corner.
So, here we discussed everything about the Canara Scholar Corner scheme offered by Canara bank. This scheme is very beneficial for students and acts on the guidance of UGC. So, if you want to enroll in this scheme then follow the above steps and enroll in this scholarship scheme today.