HRMS Odisha stands for Human Resource Management System Odisha. This program is developed by the Odisha Government for the recruitment of pension allocation. This is an all-in-one program that prevents the concept of paperwork for pension allocation. In this discussion, we’re going to have a complete discussion on HRMS Odisha. We also examine the procedures of How to log in and register mobile numbers. So, just stick to this article.
What is HRMS Odisha?
This is a program that is developed by the state government employees to ensure the rights and benefits of every employee working in Odisha. Well, this program is only for those people who are working for the Odisha government. The data of these employees are recorded by the Odisha Government. The objective of this program is to ensure that the data of every state government employee is recorded in the database of the state government and to enable the execution of any transactions online. Also, check out PNB Parivar HRMS Login: PNB Staff And Pensioners Portal
How to login into HRMS Odisha?
To login into HRMS Odisha, you have to work for the state government of Odisha. The details which are asked by you are supposed to be very confidential. The leakage of this information may cause serious problems to the state government. So, every employee must keep it confidential. Now, see the below content to know the exact procedure to login into HRMS Odisha:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of HRMS Odisha. You can directly jump over the website by clicking on this link http://hrmsodisha.gov.in/.
- Once you reach the website then a new page will open on your screen. Here, you have to find the option of “Personal Login Tab” and click “Proceed”. Now, enter your details and complete the login by adding your login credentials.
- So, enter your employee identification details in the login tab and type your and security code for double verification.
- After adding all your details, click to login and wait.
After completing the above-discussed states you can easily login into your account. In the above steps, we observe that without the availability of employee identification and password no employee can’t log in to this portal. So, you must have your User ID and password.
How to Get Login User ID & Password?
If you don’t know the procedure of getting your User ID and Password, then follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of HRMS Odisha. Take help with this link http://hrmsodisha.gov.in/.
- Now, find the option of “Login” on the homepage of this website. This option will be available on the top-right side of the webpage.
- Now, you’ll get 2 options “Personal /HRMS Login and PAR Custodian Login”.
- You have to click on the option of ” Personal/HRMS Login”. This option lets you to the new page where you have to find the option of “Forget password”.
- Now, you’ll be directed to send a pop-up notification that asks 3 options to get your password.
- Mobile number: This page asks you to enter your 10 digits mobile number which is linked with the database of Government officials.
- DOB: Date of broth is also used which is recorded in the Government Database.
- You also have to enter a Captcha code which is displayed on your screen.
- After entering all the details you just have to click on the option of ” Submit”.
After completing the above-discussed process, you’ll get your User ID and password in your registered mobile number. To execute this procedure your mobile number must be linked with the database of the Government. Also, check out Spice Money Agent Login: How To Login To Spice Money Portal
How to register a mobile number in Odisha HRMS Portal?
Follow the steps which are listed below to know the exact procedure by which you can easily register your mobile number in Odisha HRMS:
- Visit the official website of HRMS and once the official page of HRMS Odisha will be opened then find the option of E-Service.
- Now, find the option of register and click on the register button.
- A new page will open on your screen with some blank columns. You just have to enter the required details in the column which are asked. You just have to enter your mobile number and click to proceed.
- Now, an OTP will come in your mobile number. You just have to verify the OTP and fill it in the blank column.
So, here we discussed all the information related to HRMS Odisha. It is guided to every employee to register into this portal. So, if you’re a state government employee of Odisha then just go and complete your registration unto HRMS Odisha.