PNB Knowledge Centre program is a centralized way to complete the payroll process of PNB. This program also facilitates the management of PNB for effective management of various programs related to employees. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss the PNB Knowledge Center program and its login process. So, if you want to know about this program of PNB then just stick to their article.
Punjab National Bank Centre is basically an online portal that provides many facilities to its employees. It offers many features such as attendance, personnel management, training management, and so on. On the other hand, this portal is also beneficial for the shareholders of PNB as it gives the financial results of the Punjab National Bank.
What is the PNB Knowledge Centre?
PNB Knowledge Centre is an online portal presented by Punjab National Bank. This portal facilitates the user’s intended usage of Punjab National Bank. This program is designed to facilitate its users from many facilities. This program is very helpful for centralizing the need for payroll. Now, let’s discuss the facilities which are provided by the employees of PNB under this program.
- This program helps to keep the personal record of the employee.
- The program acquires the record of attendance of the employee.
- This program helps to facilitate the personal management system and training.
- Helpful in the execution of the employee selection system.
- Helpful in management of absence and promotion.
- Employees can also ask for leave with the use of this portal.
So, here we discussed the Punjab National Bank Knowledge centre and we found out that this program is very useful for employees of PNB. To get all the services of this primal you have to first register yourself in the program as an employee.
How to Register into PNB Knowledge Center?
To register into this portal, you have it communicate with your local branch manager. This is the only way to register yourself under this platform. So, communicate with your branch manager and provide all the required details asked by the manager to register yourself in the PNB Knowledge Centre as an employee.
After completing the register, the manager provides you the login credentials of the PNB Knowledge Centre. So, you can easily enroll in this platform.
Once your registration is completed then login into your account will be your next step. Also, check out PNB Parivar HRMS Login: PNB Staff And Pensioners Portal
How to log in to the PNB Knowledge Centre Program?
The login process of the Punjab National Bank knowledge Centre program can be from after executing son easy steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PNB HRMS special service. You can directly jump over this website with the help of this link https://www.pnbnet.in.
- Find the login option which is displayed on your screen. So, click on this option and enter the login credentials which you get from your branch manager.
- If you don’t have your Username and password then you can easily get your Username and password by communicating with your branch manager.
- If you have your Username and password enter them into the specified columns and cluck to proceed.
After completing the above steps, your PNB knowledge Centre program account will open and you can easily use all the services of the Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre. Also, check out Spice Money Agent Login: How To Login To Spice Money Portal
How to Reset the Password of PNB Knowledge Centre?
If you forget your password or want to change the password for security reasons the follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of PNB HRMS. You can also use this link https://www.pnbnet.in/ to reach the website directly.
- A new page will open which attains many options like Sign up and financial results. You have to find and select the option of Forgot password.
- Once you click on “Forgot Password” then a new page will open.
- Enter your username on this page and click on the option of “Generate OTP”.
- An OTP will send your mobile number which is registered with your mobile number. So, collect the OTP and enter it. Now, enter your new password and click to proceed.
After completing the above steps your login process is completed and you can easily access all the services of the PNB Knowledge Center. Also, check out SBI HRMS Portal Login Guide with Mobile App and Online SBI
So, here we discussed all the related information of the PNB Knowledge Centre. It is a very useful platform for PNB employees of PNB. So, just go and complete your registration today.