State Bank of India is one of the largest Government banks in India. Like other banks, SBI knew the importance of The HRMS system in their management. Taking this into consideration SBI also introduced its HRMS program which is called SBI HRMS. If you’re an employee of SBI bank then this discussion is very important for you. So, don’t skip a single word of this article.
What is SBI HRMS?
SBI HRMS stands for State Bank Of India Human Resource Management System. This program is developed to provide proper management of the accounts of employees. This saves lots of time and potential for the management to manage the employees of the bank. This program also attains the details of attendance of employees, Salary records, and PF transactions. This program is well appreciated and becomes very beneficial for the improvement of the management of SBI. Now, let’s discuss the features of this portal to know more about it.
So, here we saw the importance of an HRMS account for an employee. Every employee of SBI must enroll in this program. If you’re a newbie and don’t know the login procedure of the HRMS program then just stick with this discussion. Also, check out HRMS Odisha: How to Login, Register Mobile Number & More
How to Login into SBI HRMS Portal?
The login procedure of HRMS SBI can be easily done by following steps. All the steps are listed below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the HRMS SBI portal on a trusted web browser. You can also use this link https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
- A new page will open in front of you which asks you to enter login credentials like User ID and password. So, fill these credentials into the specified column and click to proceed.
- After clicking to proceed, you’ll directly land on the page which will be redirected to your dashboard of the portal.
Your login process is completed after completing the above steps. Now, we noticed that any employee isn’t able to login into the HRMS SBI portal without the availability of User ID and Password. Also, check out PNB Parivar HRMS Login: PNB Staff And Pensioners Portal
How to Get User ID and Password of the Portal?
SBI HRMS portal is only designed for the employees of SBI bank. So, only the employees of SBI bank will ask for the User ID and Password of the HRMS portal. Usually, SBI took care to provide the Username and Password of the portal to the employee at the date of first joining. If you still do not get your ID and password then you should contact your regional office. They’ll provide you the User ID and password as soon as possible.
If you’re using mobile and want to know the login procedure of HRMS SBI on mobile phones then see the content below:
- Here, you have 2 ways 1. To use a web browser and visit the official website of HRMS and fill in the credentials (Username and password) and 2. Download the application of HRMS SBI which is available on the Google Play store. I suggest you go with a mobile application because it offers better security.
- After completing the download and installation part of the application, you just have to open the application and enter the credentials which are asked by the portal (User ID and Password).
- Now, after entering all the credentials click to proceed and wait for some time.
After completing the above steps your Login process via Mobile is completed and now you can use all the features of the portal through your mobile.
So, here we discussed SBI HRMS and got all the related information from this portal. I’m sure that this discussion helps you to get proper knowledge about this portal. It is one of the most successful programs for SBI which takes order records and Human resource management for banks. So, you’re also an employee who of SBI didn’t enroll in the program then just go and enroll it now.